Tuesday, January 27, 2015

7 ways to “Be happy”

Hello all you happy people. I hope you all are doing great. Today I am going to share with you my views about “Being Happy”

Before writing this article, I went around asking few of my friends and colleagues what made them happy. I got varied answers ranging from enjoying with friends to doing what they love to getting surprised and so on. Some even remarked that making others happy made them happy. Some of my friends didn’t even bother to reply to my messages. I think that is their idea of being happy. Sorry I am just being sarcastic.
So friends here I present to you some of my tips to “Be Happy”
1. Do what you love – This is the sure shot mantra of being happy. If you are busy with something that you love doing, you are bound to be happy. I have seen so many people those who are frustrated with their job. Happiness is short lived for such people. So it’s always better to do what you love than being stuck up with something that you don’t enjoy.
2. Be optimistic – I know it's hard to look at the positive side of any situation, especially when the situation is not that good. But if you try to be an optimistic, you will be happier.
3. Learn to let go of the past – Let go of the past, live in the present and hope for a happier future. These are three easy steps to being happy. You need to remind yourself “Come what may, I am going to be strong and happy”
4. Enjoy little things in life – I believe that money can’t buy all the happiness in this world. Of course it can buy you stuff that you love [Did anyone hear me say lip glosses & nail polishes (wink)]. But there are some little pleasures like dancing in the rain or watching a baby laugh and many more things that can make you happy. I am a child at heart so little things make me happy.
5. Surround yourself with positive and happy people – Just as a rotten apple can rot all the other apples in a basket, an unhappy person can make everyone else feel pathetic and unhappy. So why take chances, better be with a happy and crazy person. You can’t be anything but happy when you are with a bunch of crazy friends :D
6. Smile more often – Life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Everybody has some bad days but smiling never hurt anybody. I always say that a smile can change your life. Smiling can’t solve your problems, but it surely does give you strength to face those problems. So please do smile in order to be happy.
7. Chocolates – Yes my dear friends, it’s scientifically proven that chocolates make you feel happy. So the next time you are unhappy, just grab some chocolates and eat away as much happiness as you can (wink). Happiness increases by leaps and bounds if you share it, so I don’t mind getting a piece or even the whole box of happiness from you, my dear friend :D

So friends these are some of my tips to be happy. If you have some more tips, please do share them in the comments. Also I would like to know what makes you all happy.
Goodbye my dear friends and I will see you soon. Until then Keep Smiling. Please do follow my blog, like the facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Happy-Girl/292903830872974?ref_type=bookmark) and follow me on twitter (https://twitter.com/A_Happy_Girl2) as well as on Google Plus. If you have any suggestions or questions, please comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment